Many of our new clients are pleasantly surprised after our second or third meeting about how we have offered many new suggestions and ideas about ways to grow their events. "Our last Auctioneer never mentioned any of this stuff, we talked a couple of times and then he/she showed up at the event, read our catalog to the crowd, and left!"
We believe that the best way to have a great idea is to have a lot of ideas, ideas that are based on what has worked at hundreds and hundreds of events nationwide and what might work at yours. Would you welcome suggestions and new approaches about:
- Getting your board on-board
- Getting everybody on your committee on the same page
- Silent auction strategies
- Unique new live auction lots and their ordering
- Crafted appeals
- Changing the mindset of your attendees from "They do the same thing every year" to "I wonder what they're going to do this year?"
As far as I know, the only way to accomplish this is to engage a CONSULTING FUNDRAISING AUCTIONEER, who will work with your team. Just a few questions during the interview about what kind of participation to expect from a prospective Auctioneer should let you know whether you're getting a bid caller or a game changer!